segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2014

#1





Hi, there! Welcome to my little space called "she is only red in the sun". There is nothing better to do on a monday than to start a new project. About the name, it is about me being a redhead and about my face being reddish all the time. Of course this only happens when you see me during the day. During the night I become a pale ghost. And sun (who doesn't love to see a sunrise or a sunset?)
Anyways, thank you for reading me, I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will write about my dreams (and you can see some of them on the left side of the page), about my projects (I always have a million of them in my mind) and, mainly the reason of the creation of my blog, about my erasmus experience - four amazing months in Budapest!

See you soon and enjoy your monday,
U

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário